61 Mingera Street, Mansfield, QLD, 4122
Price Reduced To Sell
In the catchment for one of Queensland's top high schools, this easy low maintenance family home has convenience and potential. Ideally suited to first home buyers, investors and buyers with Mansfield State High School catchment requirements, it also offers you affordability.
This highset home is set on a 627m2 block and features 3 air-conditioned bedrooms, open living and dining area. The available space this home has to offer is not only limited to the inside, outside has a spacious timber deck that allows you to enjoy the breezes and views over the suburb. There is also plenty of space underneath for extra storage or workshop. This home also has wide side access for a caravan, boat or extra cars.
Make sure you put this home on your Must See list.
Features at a glance:
* 3 bedrooms
* 1 bathroom with separate toilet
* Open living and dining area
* 4 split system air-conditioners
* Spacious timber deck with breezes and pleasant outlook
* Polished timber floors
* 10000L water tank
* Concreted backyard with side access
* Additional driveway parking
* Mansfield State High School catchment (4 mins drive)
* Low maintenance 627m2 block
* Easy access to the Gateway Motorway
* 6 mins walk to City Bus Stop
* 7 mins drive to Westfield Garden City or Carindale