12 Turton Street, Sunnybank, QLD, 4109
Supreme Sunnybank Position on 1277m2
Don't judge this property from the outside appearance, there is so much more to discover and a whole range of development potential to investigate. (Don't forget to watch the video for an additional glimpse of the existing home before your inspection).
Set on a single title with other sites being re-developed in surrounding streets, this 1277m2 block offers so many possibilities for the future.
If you are a developer, you can submit your development application to subdivide and/or create your own design in this golden location in the heart of Sunnybank and collect rent whilst the council considers your proposal.
If you are an investor, you can simply hold for the future and collect rent immediately.
If you are looking to build your dream home, this property offers you the space and ultra-convenient location with an easy stroll to restaurants and shops in the heart of Sunnybank (all without the stress of trying to find a park).
If you want to run a home business, this property offers tremendous business exposure and accessibility (without having to pay rent) whilst still maintaining privacy. The property has high visibility from Mains Road, yet you and your clients will not have the worry of trying to find a park or the stress of navigating the constant flow of traffic.
This has been a tightly held property for the last 16 years, with frequent, unsolicited, requests for the owner to sell. Don't miss what may be your only chance to secure this property and live to regret not capitalising on this wonderful opportunity. Only an inspection will truly uncover all the delights and rare opportunities offered by this property.
Summary of features:
* Multiple living areas
* 4 bathrooms
* 1 kitchen and 2 kitchenettes
* Fully fenced 1277m2 block
* Fantastic highly demanded location with incredible potential business exposure
* Air-conditioning throughout
* Macgregor State School Catchment
* Sunnybank State High School Catchment
* 1 minute walk to bus stop (130,140,139,599)
* 2 minutes walk to Market Square (currently undergoing a huge $40 million dollar upgrade)
* 10 minutes walk to Altandi Train Station
* And recently available: easy transit from the Heart of Sunnybank to the Heart of Surfers Paradise travelling by train/light rail via doorstep of Griffith University (Gold Coast Campus) and University Hospital. Have fun and leave the car at home.
* Opportunity to sell/move existing structure (subject to usual approvals) instead of paying demolition fees