26 Alconah Street, Sunnybank, QLD, 4109
Owner Bought Elsewhere. Will Be Sold.
With the train, bus and access to all major facilities within a stone's throw from your front doorstep, you simply won't beat the convenience on offer here.
Ideal for savvy investors and growing or extended families, this unique home has additional space that could be repurposed in many ways as your family (or even business) expands.
In superb condition and with all the "I wants" in the heart of ever popular Sunnybank, you simply must inspect to fully appreciate this value packed buying opportunity.
Must be sold at Auction 2 December at 5pm (if not sold prior).
Summary of features:
* 4 bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms
* Open plan lounge and dining area
* Oversized separate rumpus
* Media room or large office
* Practical kitchen with plenty of storage
* Air-conditioning throughout
* Beautifully polished timber floors
* Solar power (22 panels, 5 kw)
* Solar hot water
* Large private outdoor entertaining area
* Sensational workshop, ideal for the keen handyman
* Lock-up garage, accommodating 3 cars
* 1 min walk to Altandi Train Station
* 2 min walk to bus stop (130, 140, 132, 139, 832, 855, 857, 866)
* 12 min walk to Pinelands Shopping Centre
* 14 min walk to Sunnybank Plaza or Market Square
* 5 min drive to M1 access
* 12 min drive to Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
* 696m2 fully fenced block