7 Skipton Street, Macgregor, QLD, 4109
Back On The Market. Owners Looking For A Quick Sale.
Contract crashed and the owners have instructed us to sell this fabulous family home quickly as they are committed elsewhere.
With a peaceful cul-de-sac position and an elevated setting, this immaculate residence promises the perfect lifestyle for growing families.
Offered to the market for the first time in 44 years and positioned in one of Macgregor's most exclusive and convenient pockets, this home enjoys easy cut-through access to public transport and the M1 freeway as well as being just moments from many highly-regarded schools, Sunnybank's Market Square precinct and Westfield Garden City.
Meticulously maintained over the years, this home features multiple living zones including a spacious downstairs rumpus area incorporating a separate utility room and second bathroom. Meanwhile outside, the sparkling in-ground saltwater pool and oversized covered entertaining area will be an idyllic space for large family gatherings in complete privacy.
Whether you are looking for a large family home or an investment property with great rental potential, then you needn't look any further. Welcome to 7 Skipton Street, Macgregor.
The features of this outstanding opportunity include:
* 3 Bedrooms with built-ins upstairs
* 2 Bathrooms (1 upstairs with spa bath, 1 downstairs)
* Open plan lounge and dining area
* Tasmanian Oak kitchen with casual meals area
* Beautiful polished hardwood timber floors
* Sleep out/study
* Good sized insulated deck upstairs
* Oversized covered outdoor entertaining area on the lower level
* Separate utility room
* Spacious separate rumpus
* Solar power (1.7kw)
* Family sized internal laundry
* Double lock-up garage plus double carport
* Practical workshop
* Ducted "Breeze Air" evaporative system for economical cooling this Summer
* Sparkling in-ground saltwater pool
* Macgregor State High School Catchment
* Upper Mount Gravatt State School Catchment
* 1.9km/3 minute drive to Westfield Garden City
* 2.6km/7 minute drive to Sunnybank Plaza or Market Square
* 3.6km/7 minute drive to Griffith University Nathan Campus
* 230m/3 minute walk to bus 123 to Garden City Interchange