80 The Village Avenue, Coopers Plains, QLD, 4108
The Best First Home Or Investment Opportunity In Coopers Plains
With a handy location and in fabulous condition, this low set brick and tile home offers you a sensational chance to start or add to your property portfolio.
Situated in a very convenient and popular position that's handy to Griffith University and all amenities, this property features 3 built in bedrooms (Master with ensuite, air conditioning and walk in robe), a separate lounge room and a spacious central kitchen flowing on to the dining room.
A low maintenance fully fenced yard with side access (where a second small car could be accommodated) and an outdoor entertaining area completes this affordable package.
This property has been a problem-free home for the owner and is now surplus to their needs so our instructions to sell are clear. Call today to arrange an inspection.
- 3 built in bedrooms (2 with air-conditioning, Master with ensuite and walk in robe)
- 2 bathrooms
- Freshly painted throughout
- Separate lounge room
- Spacious kitchen with dining/family room
- Private entertaining area
- Separate laundry
- Solar hot water
- Single garage with internal access
- North / South Aspect
- Low maintenance 400m2 block
- Vacant and ready to move into
- Previously rented for $420 per week
- Easy walking distance to bus stop (routes 124, 125, 135)
- 900m walk to Train station
- 2 minutes drive to Sunnybank Plaza
- 5 minutes drive to M1 onramp access
- 8 minutes drive to Westfield Garden City