108 Parfrey Road, Rochedale South, QLD, 4123
A Contemporary Haven With Nothing More To Do
Situated in a very handy position, this comprehensively renovated home fuses a classic design with a contemporary edge creating a relaxed yet modern and low maintenance lifestyle. Catering for couples, small families or savvy investors, the superb presentation, quality finishes and convenient position makes this home an outstanding choice for anyone wanting to simply move in and have nothing more to do.
With clever design elements and an appealing open plan living area incorporating an oversized deck with tranquil bushland views, you will be impressed by the seamless merge of the indoor and outdoor spaces, the natural light and the constant capture of breezes throughout. The spacious kitchen features an abundance of soft close drawer storage and quality appliances while the generous stone bench top also accommodates up to five people easily for casual mealtimes together.
All three bedrooms upstairs are of good size and feature floor to ceiling built in wardrobes. Downstairs offers a separate entry and full bathroom and has been completely re-purposed with privacy in mind. The dedicated office complete with storage cupboard is also conveniently located downstairs. The lower level affords you many options and could be ideal for families with older children who are craving some additional space, or perhaps as a home business base or even a quiet rumpus area to relax with a movie.
The fully fenced 651m2 block has also been overhauled and is an appealing haven in every aspect. Whether you are seeking a safe and secure playground for children and pets, a garden retreat or simply room to set up your fully powered workshop or store a trailer / jetski / bulky items/extra vehicles, there is certainly plenty of secure covered space in the separate shed.
All this and more is located just a short stroll to the bus stop, parks, fantastic child care and schooling options and local shopping facilities. Or by car, this gorgeous home is a mere 5 minutes drive to the M1 entrance, allowing you easy access to the CBD or the Gold & Sunshine Coasts.
Our instructions are extremely clear - this home will be sold. Only an inspection will reveal all that this sensational package has to offer. Don't wait to see this one. Call today to arrange your viewing.
Features at a glance:
* 3 bedrooms upstairs
* Additional dedicated office with storage cupboard downstairs (height 2.35m)
* 2 full bathrooms
* Sensational entertaining deck designed to maximise views and ventilation
* Open plan lounge and dining area
* Separate rumpus and extra study nook downstairs
* Chefs kitchen with ample space, soft close drawer storage, double ovens & double drawer dishwasher
* Upgraded plumbing and electrical re-wiring
* Fresh paint both inside and outside, including the roof
* Insulated ceiling and walls
* Sound deadening in the walls of the rumpus area on the lower level
* Smart wiring throughout
* Gorgeous bushland views from the entertaining deck and Master bedroom
* Family sized internal laundry with chute
* Double carport plus further secure car accommodation in the separate shed with automatic garage door
* All wardrobes fully fitted out with drawers and double hanging space
* Kids cubby house, swings and sand-pit
* Fully fenced with side access to the back yard
* Easy walking distance to bus stop (576, 577, 578) for easy access to Garden City & CBD