36 Avonlea Place, Eight Mile Plains, QLD, 4113
Best Value in Eight Mile Plains. Circumstances Forces Sale. Now $859,000 Negotiable.
Just 7 years old and within easy walking distance to Warrigal Road State School, City Bus and Warrigal Square Shopping Precinct, this home needs a new owner fast.
With a unique design that allows separate living spaces for parents and teenagers, this home is a rare package, filled with supreme value and is now reduced to sell.
Come and experience the enviable convenience of the location as well as the views and the north easterly breezes from the upstairs living area and kitchen. Downstairs, the privacy and comfort afforded to your guests as well as the fully enclosed yard with outdoor spa is a delightful bonus.
Make no mistake, this home will be sold. Come and see the value and inclusions on offer here.
Property features include:
* Elevated 619m2 block
* 4 bedrooms plus a study
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and double shower ensuite
* 3 Bathrooms
* Family room and dining area with views
* Good sized kitchen with stone bench tops
* Air conditioning
* Outdoor spa
* Garden shed
* Double automatic garage
* Warrigal Road State School catchment
* 2 mins walk to Warrigal Road State School and Bus (150)
* 3 mins walk to Warrigal Square shopping and dining precinct
* 4 mins drive to M1 and Gateway Motorway access ramps
* 5 mins drive to Westfield Garden City shopping and dining precinct