5/16 Lara Street, Sunnybank, QLD, 4109
If you appreciate the lifestyle and fantastic conveniences that Sunnybank offers, then this well presented 2 storey town house is the one you have been looking for!
Whether you are looking for a first home, somewhere to start a family, or a highly profitable investment, this great value property is on top of the list.
Walking into the property, you are greeted by a spacious open plan living and dining area with plenty of storage and tiled flooring throughout. Adjoining this space is the modern kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and ample cabinetry. 3 master bedrooms, all with their own ensuites upstairs with polished timber floor throughout provide absolute convenience and privacy.
- 3 good sized bedrooms all with ensuites
- Located within the Runcorn State School and Sunnybank State High School Catchment
- High frequency public transport links at the doorstep
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Private, peaceful and secure backyard
- Desirable northern aspect
- Double remote lock up garage
- Low maintenance life style & low body corporate fees
- Spacious open plan ducted air conditioned living
- Beautiful polished timber floor upstairs and tiled floor downstairs
- Separate toilet downstairs
- Currently leased for $460pw
- walking distance to Pinelands Shopping Centre and Shauna Downs Shopping Centre
- 18min drive to Brisbane City
- 3min drive to Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square
With nothing to do but move in and enjoy, don't miss this opportunity and enquire today!