35 Settler Street, Eight Mile Plains, QLD, 4113
Spacious Family Living. Supreme Convenience.
Just 8 years young and with a spacious design in one of the most convenient positions in Eight Mile Plains, this home exudes a wonderful blend of contemporary living with classic features to create a comfortable and welcoming residence for active and growing families.
Spaciously presented with multiple living zones and only minutes away from access to the M1, Gateway Motorway, Westfield Garden City and a variety of outstanding schools, this home boasts impressive proportions and many quality inclusions.
- 4 separate indoor living areas; formal living area, casual family room, rumpus room plus upstairs lounge room
- 2.7m ceilings downstairs
- Family kitchen featuring quality appliances, gas cooking, breakfast bar and large walk-in pantry
- Outdoor living area with gas connection and power
- Master suite with spacious walk in robe and ensuite with spa bath
- Guest room downstairs with access to bathroom
- Crisp neutral colour scheme with lots of natural lighting throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning (3 phase system with 6 zones)
- Full security throughout including alarm system, crimsafe and secure fire escape upstairs
- Large laundry and central vacuum system throughout
- Double automatic garage with storage cupboard and rear roller door
- 9000Ltr water tank and large garden shed
- Gas hot water system
- Ample storage spaces on both levels
- Fully landscaped 552m2 south facing block
- Fully fenced back yard with plenty of space for your pets, a pool or family soccer match
- Walk to family park and bus (554) allowing easy access to Eight Mile Plains bus interchange
- Easy access to M1, Gateway Motorway & Westfield Garden City
Only an inspection will truly uncover all the value packed into this home.