137 Nursery Avenue, Runcorn, QLD, 4113
An Outstanding Home With Huge Appeal
Open Home Cancelled.
Set on a flat 720m2 block and with the City bound Bus stop (150) only a few steps from your front door, this outstanding low set home is ideal for families, downsizers or savvy investors wanting a solid addition for their portfolio.
Beautifully renovated throughout and with absolutely nothing more to do, you simply must inspect to discover a fantastic floor plan that offers you good sized air-conditioned living areas including the lounge/dining room and a casual family room off the modern kitchen plus a huge alfresco living space catering for even the largest of gatherings.
Each of the 4 bedrooms has generous built in wardrobes while the Master also features a brand new ensuite.
Fresh paint throughout, solar electricity and a private low maintenance yard with side access adds to the outstanding value of this home that oozes appeal from every angle.
- 4 built-in bedrooms, all with fans
- 2 brand new bathrooms
- Lounge & dining room (air-conditioned)
- Casual family room (air-conditioned)
- Large covered outdoor living area with insulated roof (9m x 5m)
- Modern kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops and plenty of cupboard/drawer space
- Polished Blackbutt timber floors
- Freshly painted throughout
- New window furnishings
- Solar electricity (3 kilowatts, 12 panels)
- Separate laundry
- Large garden shed
- 5000L water tank
- Restored and repainted roof
- Insulated ceilings
- New electric hot water system
- Double automatic garage
- Eastern aspect
- 5 minutes drive to Warrigal Road State School and shopping precincts
- 5 minutes drive to Gateway Motorway
- 8 minutes drive to the M1
- 10 minutes drive to Westfield Garden City
- City bound Bus stop (150) only a few metres walk from the front door
- Rail a short 8 minute walk
- Private and fully fenced 720m2 block with side access
This simply won't last! Call The Ross Bischoff Team today.