3 Hinton Street, Runcorn, QLD, 4113
Affordable Convenience In The Heart Of Runcorn
Perfectly positioned in the ever popular Fruit Grove Estate and only a few minutes' walk to both bus and rail transport, this ideal first home or investment property presents a super buying opportunity.
Well maintained and featuring plenty of undercover parking with suitable height for a caravan or oversized vehicles, there is incredible value on offer here.
With beautifully polished timber floors and a functional kitchen and bathroom, you could simply move in as is and start enjoying the convenience of the location right away.
The Master bedroom has a study room attached that could be turned into a third room if needed. The bedrooms also open out to the extensive rear deck that overlooks the fully fenced 607m2 block.
The outside features a good sized powered garden shed plus an additional shed / utility space complete with water and power.
- Currently two bedrooms, plus study
- Polished timber floors
- Lounge/living area
- Security screens throughout
- Solar power (huge 5kw system)
- Solar hot water (new)
- 607m2 Block
- Warrigal Road State School Catchment
- 1 minute drive to Warrigal Road Square Shopping Centre
- 1 minute drive to Warrigal Road State School
- 2 minutes' walk to bus stop (150, 130)
- 5 minutes' walk to rail station
Properties offering such convenience in this price range simply don't last! Contact us today to arrange your inspection time.