3 Summit Court, Eight Mile Plains, QLD, 4113
Spacious Family Home Plus Unique Wheelchair Friendly Living
With a truly spacious design, this comfortable family home is situated in a private quiet cul-de-sac position in Eight Mile Plains' premiere estate.
Boasting 2 large bedrooms downstairs and 4 more bedrooms upstairs, the unique layout of this home is ideal for families requiring wheelchair access and/or multi-generational living.
The central kitchen is the hub of the home and is generously proportioned while the various living zones will offer each member of your family space to call their own.
Located only a stone's throw from Warrigal Road State School, this much loved family home is one of a kind and simply must be inspected.
- 6 good sized built-in bedrooms in total (2 downstairs, 4 upstairs)
- 3 bathrooms (one bathroom suitable for wheelchair with access from downstairs bedroom)
- Extra wide hallways and doorways
- Formal lounge and dining room
- Spacious kitchen featuring beautiful stone bench top, quality appliances, ample cupboard space and wide breakfast bar
- Private outdoor entertaining area
- Upstairs lounge room / teenagers retreat
- Extra large separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, crim safe security and double glazing installed
- Double automatic garage with internal access
- 600m2 block including beautifully landscaped gardens
- Walk to Warrigal Road School, Warrigal Square Shopping precinct, Family park and City Bus (150)
- Warrigal Road State School Catchment
- Easy access to M1, Gateway Motorway & Westfield Garden City
Only an inspection will truly uncover all the delights and rare opportunities offered by this home. Be first to inspect.