35 Hakea Street, Crestmead, QLD, 4132
Super Handy First Home or Investment Opportunity
Featuring a handy position opposite the local IGA shopping complex and the bus stop for easy access to Grand Plaza, this renovated three bedroom home has been priced to sell fast.
Set on a 608 sqm block and with an expansive entertaining deck overlooking a generously sized backyard, this home is ideal for anyone looking to get into the market or investors wanting a solid rental return.
As an east facing, sturdy high-set house with renovations throughout including new paint and carpet, a spacious upstairs living area and air-conditioning throughout, there is a ton of value on offer here. Add to this an additional multi-purpose room, a second bathroom and double car accommodation downstairs to complete this affordable lifestyle package.
Summary of Features:
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Upstairs lounge/living area
- Huge rear deck with access to the large fully enclosed backyard
- Split system air-conditioning (x3)
- Practical kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Bonus multi-purpose room downstairs
- Double lock up car accommodation
- New fences
- Walk across the road to shopping centre that includes IGA, bakery, hairdresser and bus stop
- 7 minute drive to Loganlea Railway Station