14 Merriwa Street, Sunnybank Hills, QLD, 4109
Only A Stone's Throw to Everything!
When position counts, this home will be hard to beat with public transport, excellent schools and major shopping facilities all within a few minutes' walk or drive.
Very tidy and built to last, this home is situated on a level 600m2 block in a highly desired pocket of Sunnybank Hills. Featuring plenty of character as well as loads of potential, this family home located within the ever popular Sunnybank Hills State School catchment area is now being offered to the market for the very first time.
Features of this home includes:
- 3 good sized bedrooms plus a study nook
- 2 bathrooms (3 toilets)
- formal lounge and dining room with beautiful raked ceiling
- separate rumpus/family room
- kitchen with gas cooking facilities and casual meals area
- outdoor living area
- split system air-conditioning
- extra large (additional length) two car garage
- low maintenance gardens
- northern aspect
- 600 metres to bus stop (130, 140)
- 1.6 kilometres to local train station
- 800 metres to Sunnybank Hills State School
- 800 metres to Pinelands Plaza
- 3 km to Sunnybank Plaza
- Easy access to Gateway Motorway and M1
With every convenience only a stone's throw away, this home is perfect for busy families or investors looking for an appealing addition to their portfolio.
Call The Ross Bischoff Team today to arrange your inspection on 0412 880 844.