17 Honeybrook Street, Runcorn, QLD, 4113
Price reduced to sell
Set on an elevated 652m2 block, this immaculate family home has been thoughtfully designed and lovingly maintained both inside and out.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac street just minutes walk to both the City Bus stop and the train station, this home offers you a convenient position with space and privacy for all.
Step inside to discover large living areas consisting of a family room, generous lounge/living area and a separate dining room. The family-sized modern kitchen is centrally positioned and has a beautiful outlook over the spacious insulated outdoor living area and the delightful gardens.
The master bedroom is a super-sized private retreat complete with ensuite, walk in robe, air-conditioning and elegant double French doors.
Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are located towards the rear of the home, are all built in and are serviced by the main bathroom. There is also a separate study with a built-in desk and gorgeous window seat providing additional storage space.
Outside, the low maintenance yard is fully fenced for your children to play safely. A large garden shed is also tucked away. In addition to the double garage, there is bonus space ideal for a trailer, a jetski or even a small car.
Other features throughout include:
* Additional storage space in the garage
* Wiring for additional lighting in the entertaining area
* Renewed kitchen bench tops and cupboards
* Near new carpet in the lounge/living area
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, air-conditioned Master
* Very close proximity to Warrigal Road State School, Runcorn Heights State School, Runcorn State School, Runcorn State High School and Kuraby State and Special Schools.
* Easy access to children's park (directly opposite)
Be quick to inspect. This much-loved family home won't last long.