16 Juliette Street, Annerley, QLD, 4103
Classic Queenslander walking distance to PA hospital
Auction cancelled, Sold prior to the Auction.
This home has a lot to offer with its original character features and fretwork.
This much loved property has been cared for by the current owner for over 30 years and offers the perfect location, plus plenty of potential and space.
The home has been built close to the front of the 412m2 block allowing plenty of room in the backyard.
Situated in a highly sought after inner city neighborhood, this property presents a great opportunity to the first home buyer, renovators and investors with plenty of potential for adding value by renovating. It is a perfect opportunity to capitalize on future growth.
Other key features include:
- Two generous sized bedrooms with Kitchen and one bathroom upstairs
- Light and airy sun room/enclosed veranda/sleep out
- Formal lounge and dining room
- Separated media room/study room
- High ceilings
- Additional downstairs living room and bathroom,
- single lockup garage with storage space
- ample backyard
This is a fantastic location that doesn't get more convenient with public transport, Clem 7, M3, PA hospital and Buranda shopping center all at your doorstep. Please come and have a look at our open house and find out more.
Sellers have committed to meet the market