47 Kidd Street, Robertson, QLD, 4109
Can't take your eyes off this!!
On a prime piece of sought after Robertson property with 568m2 of land is this comfortable and welcoming home that is a rare find. Property like this in this area is extremely highly sought yet very rarely on the market.
If you can get your hands on one of these homes, you'll be buying into one of the most elite investment sectors on the south side of Brisbane. It is also suitable for the first home buyer and home occupier since it is close to Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and walking distance to Robertson state school and Griffith University.
Inside and out, the home is in immaculate condition. The central living is most generous with lounge, and a wonderful tiled meals area that adjoins the modern kitchen (complete with stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop) and leads out to a massive covered patio area. 3 bedrooms and renovated bathroom and toilet complete the picture inside. Outside, the low maintenance gardens are complemented by all new fencing and a large garden shed.
Some extra features to note about the property include:
- Air conditioner in lounge room and main bedroom
- Ceiling insulation
- Brand new bathroom and separate toilet
- Recently renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
- All new paint inside
- Security screens on doors & windows
- Recently restored roof and newly installed gutters
- Very low maintenance gardens
- All new fences
- Large garden shed- 3000 liter water tank