16/14 Le Grand Street, Macgregor, QLD, 4109
Buyers over $340,000. All Offers Considered.
*Inspections are available on Saturdays. Please call to arrange a time.
Your entry into the highly sought after Macgregor investment market is here with this outstanding apartment offering you a highly demanded position within a tightly held suburb.
Situated in a stylish complex and designed with modern living and sharing arrangements in mind, your tenants will appreciate the 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open planned lounge/dining area plus an outdoor balcony that extends the living area.
Smart buying is all about position and Le Grand Street is hard to beat with direct bus connections to the CBD and Griffith University virtually on the doorstep as well as QEII Hospital, Westfield Garden City, Entry to the M1 and Sunnybank Shopping/Dining precinct all within a few minutes' drive.
This property has always been tenanted and has been a problem free investment. However, the owner is now very motivated to sell in order to invest in another project so our instructions to sell are clear. Call today to arrange an inspection.
* Awesome rental appeal for many groups of tenants including City Professionals, Students, Couples, Hospital staff (QEII Hospital / Mater Hospital / Lady Cilento Hospital)
* Easy pedestrian access from either Mains Road or Le Grand Street
* Secure parking with direct lift access to your front door (entry from Le Grand Street)
* Air-conditioned living areas
* Kitchen with granite benches and stainless steel appliances
* Laundry space fitted with dryer
* High security within the complex including video surveillance in the basement for added safety plus intercom entry from ground level
* Body Corporate is approximately $90 per week
* Currently rented until Jan 2017 for $410 per week
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries. Some photos are indicative.