33 Lay Street, Upper Mount Gravatt, QLD, 4122
Neat & Tidy On 701m2 In Mansfield High Catchment
Ideally situated on the high side of the street in one of Upper Mount Gravatt's most highly desired and convenient pockets, this neat and tidy home will appeal to first home buyers, young families or savvy investors.
Set on a fabulous 701m2 block within the ever-popular Mansfield State High School catchment and offering you virtually a blank canvas where you can add your creativity for future profit, a golden opportunity like this is a rare find.
With a blend of original character and some updates over the years, this home has certainly been well maintained and could be lived in or rented as is while you take your time and allow your imagination to run wild with ideas for modernising, extending, lifting or removing/relocating the existing house and starting fresh. You decide! Welcome to 33 Lay Street.
* 2 split system air-conditioners
* Elevated front porch with CrimSafe security
* Rear entertaining patio
* Replaced roof with insulation
* Large fully fenced low maintenance backyard
* One car garage with additional driveway parking and storage space
* Separate enclosed laundry
* Close to shops, parks, transport
* Minutes from Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
* Previously rented for $390 per week
* Mansfield State High School catchment (Grade 7 - 12)
* Wishart State Primary School catchment (Prep - 6)