54 Ryhill Road, Sunnybank Hills, QLD, 4109
Ideal home for growing families and first-time buyers
Presented in great condition, this four-bedroom home is an excellent opportunity for both young families and first home buyers alike. Secure your own slice of Sunnybank Hills, close to parks, public transport links, shopping and schools.
Boasting a large 708m2 block, there's plenty of room for everyone to spread out and relax. The car lover or DIY enthusiast will love the two lock-up garages and a double carport while the whole family will be drawn to the gorgeous pool.
Inside, a good-sized kitchen with an island and plenty of storage looks over the light-filled dining space. There's a spacious living room to enjoy which offers a fireplace and split system air-conditioning and flows out to the undercover entertaining area that overlooks the backyard.
Four good-sized bedrooms sit at the opposite end of the home, all offer built-in robes and two also feature air-conditioning. The bathroom is complete with a separate toilet while a laundry and an outdoor shed complete the impressive list of features.
At a glance:
* 4 good-sized bedrooms
* Spacious living area with free standing fireplace and air-conditioner
* Kitchen with an island and plenty of storage
* 5kw solar panels
* 3 split system air-conditioners throughout
* Sparkling swimming pool
* 708m2 block
* Garden shed
* 2 lock-up garages and a double carport
* Long driveway for extra car accommodation
* 5 minutes walk to bus stop 123
* 5 minutes drive to Pinelands Plaza
* 8 minutes drive to Market Square and Sunnybank Plaza
* 10 minutes walk to Banoon train station