2 Kidd Street, Robertson, QLD, 4109
Move-in Ready Lowset Home In A Handy Location
Perfect for first home buyers, downsizers or investors, this 577m2 light-filled three-bedroom lowset home has a highly demanded position and allows you to simply move in and enjoy all that it has to offer.
With the paint and carpets updated recently, this home still boasts that fresh feeling and it's obvious from the moment you enter.
An open-plan kitchen and dining run onto a large air-conditioned lounge room that opens to a semi-covered deck. Perfect for watching the kids enjoy the cubby house and the fully-fenced yard, this will be a favourite spot for hosting friends.
The L-shaped kitchen features plenty of bench space and modern stainless steel appliances while a second separate living area, with an attached study, offers great separation of living.
A double carport provides great vehicle storage while the yard has been separated in two, making it ideal for dogs. You'll love this home's excellent location close to fast public transport links to the CBD as well as Griffith University Nathan Campus.
Properties offering such convenience and space in this price range simply don't last, contact us today.
At a glance:
* 3 bedrooms all with air-conditioners and ceiling fans, 2 with built-ins
* 1 bathroom and separate toilet
* Multiple living areas
* 4 split system air-conditioners
* Good sized undercover entertaining area
* 2 separate yards
* North-South aspect 577m2 corner block
* Garden sheds
* Sunnybank State School catchment
* Sunnybank State High School catchment
* 2 minutes drive to Griffith University Nathan Campus and the QEII Hospital
* 3 minutes walk to bus stop (135,145,155,598)
* 10 minutes walk to Banoon Station
* 15 minutes drive to Brisbane CBD