14/106 St Andrew Street, Kuraby, QLD, 4112
Buyers Over $259,000 - Act Now
The price has been reduced to sell this three bedroom townhouse just minutes from Kuraby State School and Kuraby train station. In a quiet, well-maintained complex, number 14 is directly opposite the swimming pool and barbecue area.
On the ground floor, a light-filled and open plan lounge and dining area flow effortlessly to create a spacious living area. The kitchen overlooks the private rear courtyard, that is accessible from sliding doors in the dining area. With almost 40sqm of courtyard, there's space for barbecuing and entertaining without feeling cramped. The laundry also comes off of the kitchen, and there is a downstairs toilet which is great for guests and owners alike.
Upstairs, three bedrooms feature built in robes and ceiling fans, with the main bedroom also benefitting from air conditioning. The well-appointed family bathroom has both shower and bath. The current tenant has cared for this lovely townhouse and is keen to stay on making this a smart investment prospect too.
Topping off this delightful townhouse is a single lock up garage, as well as plenty of guest parking available. If you are looking to make your first move into the property ladder, or perhaps looking to acquire a well built and easily rented townhouse, contact The Ross Bischoff team today, and ask about unit 14, 106 St Andrew Street.
At A Glance:
* 3 bedroom townhouse in a safe and quiet complex
* Close to Kuraby town centre, local schools and train station
* Townhouse located opposite the onsite pool and barbecue area
* Open plan, light-filled living
* Air conditioning to the main bedroom
* Great courtyard area - very private
* Single lock up garage with plenty of guest parking
* Current lease ending 15 January 2019
* Body Corporate fee $695 per quarter
* Kuraby State School catchment
* Runcorn State High School catchment