79 Gaynesford Street, Mount Gravatt, QLD, 4122
The Best Value For Money Is Right Here...What Are You Waiting For?
The best value for money in the entire suburb is right here with this larger than it seems 4 bedroom home offering views over the suburb and an ultra convenient location.
Ripe for renovation and with a fantastic layout that easily allows for future changes, you simply cannot miss this opportunity.
Our sellers have moved and settled into their new home and have instructed that their home of almost 60 years simply must be sold.
Call Emma today to make an appointment to view or we look forward to welcoming you at one of our upcoming open homes.
At a glance:
- Convenient, family friendly neighbourhood in one of Mount Gravatt's most tightly held locations
- 4 bedrooms (3 with built-in wardrobes)
- Lounge room, dining area plus huge separate rumpus room
- Covered entertaining area that could be easily transformed to allow more of the gorgeous leafy views and natural light in whilst still retaining privacy
- Solid hard wood timber frame, built to last and perfect for future renovations
- Tidy bathroom and kitchen
- Additional storage/workshop area under the house with triple secure covered car accommodation and separate laundry
- Liveable as is, perfect for investment
LOCATION, LOCATION... Enjoy being just a short stroll to local cafes, local bus stop (routes 114 & 177), parks and highly regarded local schools. Only 10 kms and a short 15 minute drive to Brisbane CBD. This home is so well connected, yet private and peaceful. With Griffith University, Mt Gravatt State School, Mt Gravatt State High School and a variety of private education options together with excellent express transport, bikeways, busway and so much more virtually on your doorstep, you really must see this.