29 Dandelion Street, Eight Mile Plains, QLD, 4113
Spacious Family Haven on 962m2
Boasting an unbeatable location and an expansive floorplan, this property will be in hot demand.
Set on a 962sqm block with a north-south aspect, there's plenty of room for entertaining, having fun with the family or simply relaxing in the sunshine.
The back garden is an entertainer's dream come true with a large deck that overlooks the sparkling pool. A sunny poolside terrace is sure to be a favourite place to relax throughout summer and there is a grassed area perfect for the kids and family pet.
Inside, a crisp white colour palette and large windows enhance the sense of space. There are multiple living spaces to enjoy including a large lounge room and dining area, plus a family room that opens out to the covered alfresco area.
The upper level houses four bedrooms including the master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite and retreat space. Two guest bedrooms have built-in robes, another has a walk-in robe and all have access to the main bathroom.
There is a study/fifth bedroom on the first level which, depending on your needs, could suit for those who work from home. A great kitchen will delight the chef in the family with plenty of storage space and a functional layout while a stylish bathroom, laundry and double garage complete this level and the impressive list of features.
Built in 1987, this home has been lovingly maintained and is beautifully presented. You will live in a lovely neighbourhood close to schools and shops, while parks and public transport are all within walking distance.
At A Glance:
* 4 bedroom, 1 study, 3 bathroom family home
* Multiple living areas including lounge, dining, living and meals
* Central kitchen with plenty of storage
* Master bedroom features walk-in robe, double sink ensuite and retreat space
* Spacious covered private outdoor entertaining area
* Family sized internal laundry
* North-South aspect 962m2 block
* Ducted vacuum
* 5000L water tank
* Multiple split system air-conditioners and security alarm
* Warrigal Road State School catchment (6 minute walk)
* Runcorn State High School catchment (4 minute drive)
* 5 minute walk to Warrigal Square Shopping Centre and Runcorn Plaza
* 7 minute drive to Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
* 2 minute walk to bus stop for Garden City and Brisbane CBD (150,155,156, P157)