212 Herston Road, Herston, QLD, 4006
Supreme Position on 455m2
Offered to the market the first time in 63 years and surrounded by other sites that are being re-developed in nearby streets, this house sitting on a 455m2 block offers you so much potential for the future.
If you are a developer, submit your development application to create your own design on this golden site in the heart of Herston, and collect rent whilst the council considers your proposal.
If you are an investor, simply hold for the future and start collecting your rental income in a location that is constantly demanded by the workforce at the major educational and medical facilities that are all within a few minutes stroll from the front door.
If you are looking to build your dream home, this property offers you a supreme position, catering for your inner city lifestyle. And with nearby links to the Airport and the Gold/Sunshine Coasts, you'll never be far from anything.
Even as a home business base, this property offers tremendous exposure and accessibility whilst still maintaining privacy.
The endless possibilities and prime position makes this an outstanding choice and anyone wanting options for the future. Jump on this today.
Summary of features:
* Prime position with north/south aspect (faces south)
* Original house - renovate it, rent it, or re-develop it
* 1 minute drive to Kelvin Grove State College
* 3 minute walk to Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital
* 3 minute walk to QUT Kelvin Grove Campus
* 1 minute walk to University of Queensland Herston Campus
* 8 minute drive to Brisbane CBD