19 Teagarden Street, Eight Mile Plains, QLD, 4113
A Comfortable Family Home With Ultra Convenience
When position counts, this home will be hard to beat with public transport, excellent schools and major shopping facilities all within a few minutes' walk or drive.
Built to last, this home is situated on a level 642m2 block in a highly desired pocket of Eight Mile Plains. Featuring plenty of character as well as loads of potential, this low set family home located within the Warrigal Square shopping precinct is now being offered to the market for the very first time.
Whether you are looking for family home with space and potential to add value or an investment with solid returns, you are bound to enjoy long lasting value for many years to come.
Unassuming from the road, this home features mature trees to the front, with its set back position affording it excellent privacy. Entering the home, the master bedroom is tucked away to the left, with the formal living and dining areas to the right. The centrally located kitchen services this formal living space and also the air-conditioning family room, meals area and undercover entertaining space, all situated to the other side. With multiple living zones, everyone will be able to find a space of their own or come together for a movie or a meal.
In addition to the Master bedroom, there are three more good-sized bedrooms that share the main family bathroom. This bathroom features a full-length bath and separate shower, ideal for the busy family. The Master at the front of the home features a walk in robe and its own well-appointed ensuite.
With extra space for children and pets to play safely in the garden and a sparkling in-ground pool, you'll be enjoying the glorious Queensland climate with ease here.
This has been a cherished family home for many years but now it's your opportunity to secure a solid home in a premier position. Act now.
At A Glance:
* 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom brick and tile home
* Multiple living areas
* Master with ensuite and walk in robe
* Central kitchen with plenty of storage
* Covered private outdoor entertaining area
* Salt water in-ground pool
* 2 car lock up tandem garage
* South facing 642m2 block
* Building size - 200.13m2
* 3000L water tank and solar panels
* Warrigal Road State School and Runcorn State High School Catchment
* 3 minute walk to Warrigal Road State School
* 4 minute drive to Runcorn State High School
* 5 minute walk to Warrigal Square Shopping Centre and Runcorn Plaza
* 9 minute drive to Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
* 5 minute walk to bus stop for Garden City and Brisbane CBD (150,155,156,P157)